Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pancake




Last two weeks we were having a long weekend due to Raya. Of course I wouldn't want to waste the holiday going to shopping malls again. So I tried out this Pancake recipe and made some pancakes for brunch. This is no ordinary pancake although it is plain :/ Complicated huh? The butter, milk and sugar proportions are just nice. Hence the taste is super delicious. I kinda feel it tastes like PHOP pancake but the texture needs some improvement though. Could be the plain flour. I substituted cake flour with normal flour because my cake flour was full of mold eww...


Ingredients:
2 eggs
50g sugar
70g plain flour (cake flour is optional)
1/2 tsp baking powder (put a bit more if you are using plain flour)
30g evaporated milk
30g butter (melted)

Methods:
1. Sift flour and baking powder.
2. Use mixer to whisk eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Gently fold in flour, follow by evaporated milk.
4. Lastly fold in melted butter until well combined.
5. Cover and put in the fridge for 1/2 hours.
6. Heat up pan and cook.



6 comments:

Shreyas said...

I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be really useful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!

SEO Services

Unknown said...

i am much delighted to read the post



SEO Services India

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preeti Home Packers and Movers said...

May be it's the first time for me visiting your blog, but I know it contains so many useful things here. thanks a lot.
Online Shopping Sites

John Maxxwell said...

I really liked the way of writing in your blog. This blog is so impressive for the readers. Thanks for sharing our trip. See more information about
packers and movers pune

Post a Comment